Friday 17 April 2015

Nanny From Hell Pleads For Forgiveness From The Orekoya's



The nanny who kidnapped three kids from the Orekoya residence is now pleading for their forgiveness. Really? I think she is only sorry she got caught. 
Her true name is Funmilayo Adeyemi, a mother of four, and not Mary Akinloye as she claimed and she is 35 years old, against the 23 she claimed.
The suspect allegedly masterminded the kidnap of the three children (Demola, 6; Adedamola, 4, and Aderomola, 11 months) with the aid of her husband, Waheed Kareem, her brother in-law, Akeem Kareem and her brother in-law’s wife, Joke Oseni, who are currently on the run.



She said: “My husband led me into this. This is my second attempt. The first was the kidnap of two children in Magodo. I had applied through OLX and four days later, I went away with their two children— Michael and Raphael.
“They were kept in our apartment in Ajah for four days until a ransom of N2 million was paid out of which I got N30,000. We relocated from Ajah to Shasha after the kidnap.
“After I took the Orekoyas children, my husband did the negotiation and I did not know how much was paid as ransom.
“While I was hiding at a hotel, an electrician who repaired a fan for me called and I asked him to wait at a spot and he did. I did not know he was with the police. As they were carrying me way, I saw my husband watching.
“My appeal goes to the Orekoyas. They should forgive me for causing them so much pain. The woman in particular is a nice woman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment