Wednesday 18 March 2015

Amber Rose Explains The Reason For Her Twitter Feud With Khloe Kardashian


Amber Rose was on an interview with Entertainment tonight where she cleared the air on her famous twitter feud with Khloe Kardashian and her campaign against slut shaming. Read excerpts from the interview  below.

Speaking about Khloe, she said;
‘I don’t hate Khloe. I don’t hate her. I could have totally minded my own business when it came to her sister. But, me, being a dancer at such a young age, dealing with older men gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject. [But] I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her. I get it. But, that’s a phone call she could have had with me … She didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment