Friday 3 October 2014

Jessie J Admits She Likes Boys… And Girls; Singer Also Opens Up About Image Problems In New Cosmo Interview



Jessie J is the new cover girl for Cosmopolitan and the British singer seems to have opened up on a lot of personal issues when being interviewed. The singer apparently spoke on her bisexual past and also her hope for meeting her dream man in her new American environment. She also spoke on her image and how she feels it is not hers  and as well spoke up on her forth coming album ‘Sweet Talk’. Check excerpts from the interview below.


Cos2
On her current image: “I’ve been through all these looks and hairstyles and I feel like now I know myself. My boobs are small, my legs are long, I’m skinny, I’ve got man hands… and I say, ‘Fix up. No one gives a sh*t!’”
On finding the right guy: Jessie, who’s real name is Jessica Cornish, was refreshingly honest about dating boys and girls when she first found fame, but now she tells Cosmo she’s single and looking for her dream man. “I’m still finding my feet in love. Maybe America is the place I’ll meet the man of my dreams? My mum and dad have been together 36 years and they’ve shown me what real love is like. When you have that to look up to, you know you have to get it right. I like a guy who can make me laugh.”
On her new album ‘Sweet Talker’ due Oct 13: “With this album I’ve loosened up… it goes really deep and it’s personal. There’s a song called Your Loss I’m Found, and I cried the whole way through the first time I recorded it.”
Cos
Cosmo2Cosmo3Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment