Thursday 26 June 2014

“Yes! I Am The One Walking Out On The Pack Of Lies”…Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Confirms Marriage Breakup Rumour


Last year Uche Ogbodo was rumoured to have gotten married to an ex footballer Ato and this year rumours abound that the union has fallen apart. In a recent interview with Blogger Stella Dimoko, the actress has come out to confirm the breakup of her relationship and the nature of her elationship before the break up. In the interview, Uche claimed she was merely engaged to Ato and was not formally married. See excerpts from the interview below.

-Hello Uche,i have a few quick questions for you.I heard your barely a year old marriage has crashed,is this true?
 .. Well that may be true but what isn’t true is that it wasn’t really marriage yet because it wasn’t fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose, so I was merely Engaged to be married to Ato Ubby.
-it was just an introduction?why didn’t you clear that impression all this while?
…I just felt there was no need to do so because the wedding plans was to follow shortly,unfortunately it didn’t because things didn’t work out the way it should.i walked into a no-win situation.


What happened? 
 This is really a hard question to answer, but all I can say Is that barely one month into the Engagement and in the process of planning a formal wedding I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life.The Foundation of the Union was based On lies and Deceit..shocking lies.we had been dating for a almost year and i thought i knew it all but nothing prepared me for what unfolded.
-So you are the one walking away and not him?you want to go into details?
..Yes i am the one walking out on the pack of lies,I am not going to pretend because i want to be married,i am not desperate and i would rather swallow my pride and accept i made a big mistake than forge ahead in lies.I am sorry i cannot go into details because i do not want to trade words or run my ex down because he is the father of the child i am carrying.
I am sorry if keeping quiet misled people into my status was already married.
The excitement of looking forward to birthing my child kinda numbs the shock and disappointment but i will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment