Friday 20 June 2014

‘You Can’t Effect Change From Inside The White House’ Kanye West Slams Obama On Radio Show



Controversial American rapper and newly wed, Kanye West is at it again. The rapper went on an unsurprising rant on radio letting the world know once more of the genius that is himself. Kanye as usual  bragged about his own “creativity andextreme genius,” but said that people who slam him for comparing himself toApple founder Steve Jobs and other innovators are simply misinterpreting his true meaning. In his words,

“Don’t worry about how I’m saying what I’m saying,” he insisted. “Look at what I’m saying and how I feel and how my intent is.”
The ever powerful Kanye went on to issue a warning to those who were in the habit of criticizing him, saying,
“You do not want to go against the power,” he said. “I’m working on one mission, and that’s a mission from God.”
“I’m gonna make it very clear exactly what I’m here to do,” he continued. “I’m here to help. I’m going to apply all the blessings I’ve got.”
He said, “We’re moving to the future. [And] I’m gonna be the anchor.”
As for other, elected leaders like President Obama, he said, “You can’t effect change from inside the White House like that . . . You gotta have the money,” but admitted, “Good ideas usually aren’t connected to money as much . . . Creativity and extreme genius are extremely cheap.”
I guess Kanye is proof that marriage does not make necessarily make a man reasonable or responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment