Thursday 4 September 2014

“I Run My Own Business, Why Would I Owe?…” – Empress Njamah Debunks Debt Rumours



Apparently, there were rumors some weeks ago that Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah was owing a Port Harcourt-based lady an unspecified amount of money. The report also stated that she bought some human hair from the woman in question, but refused to pay up.




According to the report, Empress had in the past, boasted publicly about being one of the first Nigerian women to begin the trend of wearing expensive Brazilian hair. However, Empress has been quick to debunk the rumours saying…
“Two nights ago, a friend told me (about this matter), and when I told my friends that were together with me, you need to see the way they laughed.
“If that person is looking for cheap publicity a medium to get popular, she should check her mother. I sell hair and have been selling hair for over eight years (original, not processed). I am not a vain person, I run businesses and I have my rules. Why would I owe? I am busy running my charity work. Cheap talk,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment