Friday 5 September 2014

Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Reveals What Makes Him A Gentle Man…



The idea of Jim Iyke being a gentleman can easily be tainted with memories of his ugly past as a very controversial individual. However in a recent post on Instagram, the actor definitely believes he is a gentle man when it comes to his woman in his words,

“I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I’m strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily”

He also reveals that he is well set when it comes to throwing it down in the bedroom with his woman.
“I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves.”
Check out his post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment